We were released from the hospital this afternoon - yay! So glad to be home and play with my pups!
I met with both a neonatologist and perinatologist this morning/afternoon. Our plan is to monitor me very closely. We need me to carry Sticky as long as possible to avoid complications of prematurity. However, we have to keep an eye on his kidneys. If they get too big they could permanently compromise his lung development. The doctors will most likely have to make a decision (hopefully, much later!) on whether Sticky is better off inside or outside.
I'm on modified bedrest. I can go to work, but when I'm home I should be lying on my side. Poor Jon will be stuck with all of the house chores! I'm lucky he is so sweet. I also need to drink at least a gallon of water a day. I'll have another ultrasound on Friday to see how things are going.
Will be continuing to pray that his kidneys stop growing, but keep functioning! Thank you soo much for your continued support. We feel so very blessed!