Friday, June 24, 2011

Ultrasound - June 24

Sticky was a very good boy today!  Despite being 9AM on a Friday, Sticky practiced breathing and moved around.  He didn't even need the magic buzzing device.  I was very proud of him!

In other news, yesterday I found out that the nephrologist I had been working with will be on vacation when Sticky is born.  This stressed me out a little bit!  She called me this morning and was VERY nice.  She assured me that her partner is very capable and would get all of her notes on Sticky's case.  She also reiterated that all decisions regarding Sticky will be a team effort and that Sticky is ultimately in charge.  I felt much better after our conversation.  Sometimes it's just hard for me (Mrs. Planner) to deal with so much uncertainty!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and/or positive thoughts.  We cannot thank you enough!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment