Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ultrasound - June 21st

I think Jon is Sticky's good luck charm!  Jon was able to go to the appointment today and Sticky was a breathing machine. As soon as the tech touched the wand to him he was already practicing breathing.  He's such a good boy!

They did a growth measurement today and his weight estimate was 9lbs and 7oz!  Obviously this is inflated because of his huge belly, but he's definitely not a petite flower.  I guess this explains why I'm so sore!

The doctor warned us that with a baby this big, my body might think it's full term so I need to be aware of any pre-term labor signs.  Other than that, we are status quo!  They are planning to schedule my c-section later today, so I should have a tentative birthday date soon.  

Thank you so much for all of your continued prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sticky Bean!  We really appreciate them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment