Thank you SOO much for the continued prayers and positive thoughts. Our prayers were definitely answered today! We didn't get any new bad news and even some good news!
1. My fluid levels are still around 5, which isn't ideal, but at least there is SOME fluid.
2. I don't have to go to the hospital again! Still need to drink lots of fluids and rest whenever I can.
3. The ascities (excess fluid in his abdomen) was gone! The doctor seemed amazed by this. Very good news!
4. We saw his bladder fill up, so his kidneys are still working at some level.
5. Everything else looks great (e.g. heart beat, bloodflow in his umbilical cord).
6. I will go in for an ultrasound twice a week from now until delivery.
We feel so blessed! Thank you for your continued support. Keep those prayers coming!
Sticky Bean is still fighting!