Friday, May 20, 2011

Ultrasound 5/20/11

Happy Birthday to my wonderful brother, Matthew!!  Sticky is excited to have such a great uncle.  :-)

Today's ultrasound was fine.  Sticky still has no measurable fluid, although she could still see a tiny bladder.  The ultrasound technician said she was very impressed by how much Sticky moves without any fluid.  Sticky wouldn't practice breathing, so she brought in this little vibrating tool to give him a small "jolt."  He started practicing right away after that. It was super cute! 

In other news, I failed one part of my glucose screening.  I'm officially glucose intolerant (not full-blown gestational diabetes). This means I will be getting my blood glucose levels checked weekly and will be meeting with a dietitian to plan my diet.  I'm hoping to set the world record for most doctors appointment during one pregnancy!  The diet doesn't seem too different from what I eat now, I just need to make sure to eat every 2-3 hours and especially before bed. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and positive thoughts.  It means so much to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment